Love Myspace Comments

Thursday, January 22, 2009

i'm nothing without you.

it's already 1 in the morning !
i'm still busying with my homework =(
still got loads of add maths to go...........
duh.
but i like the title of the essay that our teacher gave.
"my perfect future husband"
it makes me think of my him.
it's a quite easy essay to me.
i just need to write about my eric.
cause he's the kind of husband that i want !
hahahaha.
today i feel like i din't talk to him.
although we did.
just a few text.
after i went for tuition,we never talk anymore.
i think he's tired.
he accompanied yuan tatt to gurney today.
so he maybe fall asleep.
i really miss him so much.
feel like wanna hug him tightly and sleep in his arm.
awwww...
i've started to dream.......
my dear.. how's your sleep ?
do you dream of me ???
hehehe.
i miss you so muchh !
xoxo ♥♥
aku cinta padamu !




happy birthday to yuan tatt !
p/s: amanda i envy you! haha.

1 comments:

Ms. Amanda said...

hui min
y u envy me??
U OSO HAMFUK neh..
mayb more than me..