Love Myspace Comments

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

o v e r s i m p l i f i e d




lately i felt so lazy to post on my blog.
i was too busy to even have my meal.
so here's some of my chinese new year celebration.



the day before new year.

my family and i had steamboat for our reunion dinner since we bought a new steamboat.
tsk tsk.
it's very tasty. yummy.




the 1st day of chinese new year.

i went to uncles house to get angpau !

hehe.

i din't get any from my aunties because they're busy gambling when i reach.

LOL

this is the picture i took with my nephew.

i like him so much!





my niece and nephew.
jane and john. =D




the 2nd day of chinese new year

my family and i stayed overnight at granny's house cause there's no place for us to sleep in uncle's house.
i woke up around 11(it's quite late to me during chinese new year) cause my cousins non stop interrupting me.
they took loads of alarm clock and put around my ears.
lol.
that's really annoying.
after that..
my uncles aunties came to have steamboat again.
haha.

i love steamboat very much!

i went to another uncle's house again.
i was cakap cakap with my cousins.



the third day of chinese new year.

i just went to some cousin's house and get angpau.

and my aunt told me that my cousin is getting married this year!

woohoo.



i can get another new dress.

the 4th day of chinese new year.

aww.. a memorable day.
i went to nibong tebal with hubby's family,friends and of course hubby.
hehe.
the stupid eric (XD) said that we went jawi.
actually is nibong tebal.
haha.

the picture in car.. i just woke up. XD
he's watching death race.

around 10.
hubby came to my place.
tsk tsk.
he was so nervous to meet my parents.



the 5th day of chinese new year.

i went to do my braces today.

finally!

i was on the way to amira's burfday party after i have done my braces. =D

it's painful!



the 6th day of chinese new year.

lee, alex,vince, jian, herh,hubby and me went to haze's house to celebrate birthday for our beloved jo!














p/s: i dont know what's going on with my blog. keep skiping a line.



0 comments: