Love Myspace Comments

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

brother.

*wooots this is really sucks man.
i promise i will do better. urhhm.. okay i want to talk about my brother.
i'm not scolding him in my blog but just complaining.
he's currently 14.
this is how he looked back to 13years ago.. how adorable.
and this is the current him, ursh.
is someone i feel like want to whack so much.
everyminuteeverysecond he woke up from the stupid bed and he never brush his teeth.
then, he straight away bumped into my room and stole my chinese ink.
i knew he would never buy it because he says he's poor.
well as human know.. the chinese ink is super smelly, it even stinks that my brother's mouth without brushing teeth.
then i called mummy, i complained to mummy about my brother............ my mummy called him and scolded him too.
eventually he don't give a damn to mummy, fine... and i try to escape from wherever he is in my house.
finally he's gone to bath and start brushing teeth.
baby must have scolded me in his heart silently because this post is less meaningful. he dislike people posting something really nonsense like me.
end.



lovelove

0 comments: