Love Myspace Comments

Saturday, September 18, 2010

X

dear boyfriend,
when I heard about that, my tears rolled.
but I'm glad, they rolled underneath my shades.
the breezy wind stopped them.
but at the bottom of my heart, I'm crying out loud.
and you didn't notice.

as you know, I don't like seperation like any other day.
yes, I mean those hard times.
I don't want it to happen anymore.
I dislike things change all of a sudden.
even though I thought I'm well prepared for that physically,
mentally I'm not. totally not.

I don't wanna face it.
I can't even face it.
and I know it's gonna be a really hard time to go through.
with all my heart and soul, I'm scare I'm gonna die for you.
I love you for who you are,
but I try not to make you my world.
*even though you are.
just in case if I really lost you one day,
I'm not gonna lose my world.
it's that a wrong thing being too in love with someone ?
how can I overcome it ?
seriously need the answer.


Don't force me.
I already found the best, I can barely find a better one.
Love Myspace Comments


kisskissLove Myspace Comments

0 comments: