Love Myspace Comments

Thursday, March 18, 2010

had a short day out with my cousin sis,bie,and jebez.
too bad I didn't manage to take photo of bie and jebez, we're off early as sis and I having exams next week.
just had a simple lunch at manilla place.
I've never been to manilla place seriously,
so I went there cause the stupid gerli sun said the food was very nice,
but the food wasn't really nice as I expected,
pretty dissapointed tho.

after that sis said wanna buy some tau sar peah which is a very famous local food product,we headed to ghee hiang eventually.
once we stepped into ghee hiang, we suddenly had the feeling of being a tourist.
we took out our cameras and snap snap snap like a stupid,
it's kind of weird cause we can see many singaporean tourist was buying tau sar peah inside mean while we aren't the real tourist.
historic much ?
IMG_2390
the ghee hiang baby *lol
Rotation of IMG_2391
ghee hiang is very famous with it's sesame oil too! I guess every family will at least have one at home ?
Rotation of IMG_2394
pretty expensive as compared to normal grocery shop which is 15bucks for 700ml.
*goshh I behave like an aunty
IMG_2406
they provide festive gift as well
IMG_2395
sis choosing which kind of tau sar peah she wanted
Rotation of IMG_2397
I siok sendiri (:
Rotation of IMG_2400 and again..
IMG_2401
she's done buying.
IMG_0755
IMG_0750
we asked the tourist uncle to take for us. (:
IMG_0753
*toodles




kisskiss
Love Myspace Comments

0 comments: