Love Myspace Comments

Saturday, March 13, 2010

surveyss.

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
hand.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
nahh I dont wear one. but maybe.. white ?

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
of course!

4.Do you plan outfits?
I'm always a last minute person

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
good ? lol

6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
a brochure

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
aim ? air itam methodist church ?

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
i dreamt that i texted my friend, jo

9. Did you meet anybody new today?
yeah. mum's friend. lol

10. What are you craving right now?
ERIC

11. Do you floss?
never. x)

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
food ?

13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
idk

14. Are you emotional?
kind of..

15. Would you dance to the taco song?
I thought it's a food?

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
err yeah money.

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
lick, my teeth are sensitive

18. Do you like your hair?
satisfied with the quality but not the length

19. Do you like yourself?
arrrr..still need some improvement.

20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I guess so ?

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
yeaa I love cheese

22. What are you listening to right now?
what hurts the most by rascal flatts

23. How many countries have you visited?
2 ? zZ

24. Are your parents strict?
strict but not that strict. haha I confused myself

25. Would you go sky diving?
yea. I'd love it

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
never think bout that

27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
haha no?

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
those bling bling stuff considered?

29. Have you ever been in a castle?
disneyland the sleeping beauty's castle. LOL

30. Do you rent movies often?
never try it before.

31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
sue. lol

32. Have you made a prank phone call?
a lot. (:

33. Do you own a gun?
no ? why whould I ? haha

34. Can you count backwards from 74?
I guess so.. I mean..if I want to.

35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
ERIC. *in my dream apparently

36. Brown or white eggs?
both ? haha

37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
nop

38. Ever been on a train?
LRT ? haha

39. Ever been in love?
yea.

40. Do you have a cell-phone?
yea

41. Are you too forgiving?
not really. haha. eric knows

42. Do you use chap stick?
hmm..I use chop sitck.

43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
sell float. zZ

44. Can you use chop sticks?
yea

45. Ever have cream puffs?
of course

46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
what effect can that be ?

47. What was the last question you asked?
"what effect can that be ?"

48. What was the last CD you bought?
can't remember.

49. Boys or girls?
boys

50. What is your bus number for school?
3411. LOL

51. Is your hair curly?
no,I'm lucky (:

52. Last time you cried?
the day I argued with bie. hehe.

53. Ever walked into a wall?
arr.. can't remember.

54. Do looks matter?
huh ?

55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun?
no

56. Have you ever slapped someone?
YES!

57. Favorite time of the year?
those time spending with bie

58. Favorite color?
pink

59. Are you sarcastic?
sometimes

60. Do you have any tattoos?
in future maybe

61. The last person you held hands with?
grandma

62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I always do that. haha

63. Where was your default picture taken at?
what is consider as a default picture ?

64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
yeah i think. lol

65. Do you like your life right now?
not to be like, but satisfied

66. How often do you talk on the phone?
at least once a day

67. What is your favorite animal?
dogs

68. What was the most recent thing you bought?
dvds

69. Do you have good vision?
not bad lah.

70. Can you hula hoop?
can't ):

71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
it depends

72. Do you have a job?
student

73. Can you handle the truth?
it depends

74. What are you wearing?
t-shirt duh

75. Have you ever crawled through a window?
yes.

♥kisskiss♥
Cartoons Myspace Comments

0 comments: