Love Myspace Comments

Monday, November 17, 2008

my first job. hahaha !

this is my first job introduced by nikki. =D
as a volunteers ???
haha.
i'm not sure.
the people there call us as volunteers.
quite easy job but kinda tired cause we need to work for a long period.
i also make some new friends in through this job!
at first i thoght that my mum won't allow me to work.
but can't belive that she allow me to work !
finally i can earn money on my own.
maybe cause is under nikki's daddy. XD
my mummy is so kind and fetch me to work everyday.


have a really fun time in this job.
we can joke around and we're quite free.
but sometimes we will met some stupid costumers which very ma huan. lmao.
always ask for this and that.
don't they know that we're so fed up to entertain them ?????
hahahaa.
but sometimes we'll also meet some ang mo kao which are very friendly.
love themm so much !!

momo is in with the pyramid of DiGi!

they building pyramid. the indians*

*take a rest. coffee.






0 comments: