Love Myspace Comments

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

with my couzie. =)

Went to queens with my couzie, sin yein !

ahha.
pop-ed to skinfood and bought some stuff.
later on go to GSC and saw yang.
hahas.
he is so funny working up there.
since we're hungry.
so we ate at nando's,,, taste yummy !!!!
then...
we pop-ed to gurney..
the new gurney looks nice !!!!
but many shops still havent open yet.
lmao.
so we just walk around and we go get an espresso from dome and a caramel machiato from starbucks. =DD
awwww.... i'm coffee addicted*
i went to nail hansen for my manicure.
hahas.
i choose for a very long time !!!!!
it took about more than one hour to finish my manicure.
love it♥
i helped my couzie to carry her things too !
she's going to kay elle soon.
so she gotto clean up her hostel.
so i went up there.



hostel~

0 comments: