Love Myspace Comments

Friday, November 21, 2008

Such a long time.!

WOW...so busy lately until i forget to update my blog..kinda lazy nowadays..but now finally im willing to spend time on my and my gf blog..kakaka..Felt so guilty after watching my blog with only posted by my gf..so i have to do something or else she will scold me..hahaha

Im still in my holiday mood..so sad because im lazy in doing everything include my BB stuff..i just want to relax myself on doing those things that im interested and finally i got it~!(those who understand me should know what im talking about).

Haha lets talk about the swimming wif my gf..ahem quite happy to swim with her although she didnt know how to swim..planned to have a BBQ party at her house but failed..end up me and my friends went to talk at Pulau Jerjak..So i promise i will organise a BBQ party =D.

Hope everyone enjoy reading our blog and have an enjoyable holidays..

0 comments: