Love Myspace Comments

Monday, March 2, 2009

last sunday woke up quite early in the morning because alex told me that he's going to bring amelia come to my place and help her up for her sejarah kursus.actually i could rarely remember the kerja kursus i did last year.but too bad this year amelia's project going to be more difficult. actually i didn't help her seriously. LOL. in fact.. we keep chit chating and joking. while we were talking, i found that my previous nail polish looks disgusting. haha. so i decided to remove them. but alex said after i remove them they look even more disgusting because my nails were too long. so i just trimmed some of them. i wanted to put another colour but too bad i was having a bad cold. once i smell the smell of nail polish.. i keep on sneezing. so i just put all my stuff back onto my cupboard. amelia saw that. she offered me to help me up. of course i need her help. ahaha. that's the result..
thanks a lot amelia. =D

when amelia was polishing my nails..i felt like i was doing pedicure in the nail saloon. LOL. i just put my leggy in front of amelia and reading magazine. after finish my nail polishing.. amelia and alex got back home because alex's car need to be repair or modify.. whatever. haha. i'm not very sure bout that.

after they got back i was doing my homework and some stuff like cleaning up. nikki still haven't give me any answer whether we going shopping. at first my mummy thought i wasn't going.. but last minute when i was having lunch nikki said "yes". oh my god.. i gotto rush to queensbay mall in less than 30minutes. i just putting on my mascara and wore some simple one. my hubby was about to go shopping with me but too bad his exam is going to reach. so he wanted to study and do some revision at home. well.. when i still got 5minutes to reach queensday, nikki said she will be reach in 5minutes. alright. i just waited her there. i felt that there's still long to wait her. i just got into forever twenty one and shopped on my own. haha. after i walk around.. nikki still haven't reach. urghh.. her 5minutes. haha. then i just waited outside. i thought she's going to be reach since i had shopped. too bad.. 5more minutes had passed. nikki still havent come. suddenly a guy took some lancome voucher and ask me to write down my name and hp number so that i can get a free sample. i just thought that " owh why not? it's free and i got nothing to do also." so i just fill in and got the voucher.the sample looks like this.

after i waited for a long time.. finally the princess reach. phew~ haha. we shopped for our clothes,books(me! not her. XD), etc etc.. and i saw baskin robins. i think about my brother wei lee. but too bad i brought not enough money to get him one litre ice cream. i guess he's still angrying me. haha. when i was trying on the clothes alex called me. he asked when am i going back home. he's coming with amelia cause he need my help to find books for amelia. after they came..nikki and i just shop for a while then nikki got back home as she got tuition. i straight step into nando's and have my favourite dish. quarter peri hot chicken with extra hot chili. aww... how deliciouss ! after finish my meal with amelia. we headed to popular to help her find some info for her kerja kursus. too bad we found nothing. there's one thing but too expensive. haha. around 6.30, i got back. my daddy fetch me to have dinner. urgh.. i just finish my nando's ! LOL. so i just sitting down there and wait my parents finish their dinner.

then my mummy said we're going to meet aunty mei hong in airport because she's going back to australia. so we went airport. aunty mei hong came back this time was to attend her brother's wedding. that's the end for the day. =D

oh ya i bought something for hubby from queens. hehehe. just guess what is it. xoxo.

with love,huimin

0 comments: