Love Myspace Comments

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Steamboat

Had steamboat with steve,casin and their friends last week.We met each other at 火锅之家 after my add maths tuition class.My sister and her BF fetched me there and of course they joined us too.We enjoyed our meal together since the last time we ate together was very long time ago.

After our dinner,we decided to go for photo taking nearby the jetty.Steve act as a tour guide lead us to the wrong way while we were on our jouney to the jetty,hahaha he was very funny that time..We took lots of pictures there and this made me very tiring too after my whole day activities from 7am until now.

Pictures are below :

Hot and Spicy
See,we are laughing all the time


Big mouth with a small tou fu.
I urged steve to send me those pictures we had taken at the jetty,but he refused..so sad..
Will keep updating soon after I recieved pictures from him.

0 comments: