Love Myspace Comments

Sunday, March 1, 2009

YE workshop

last saturday i went YE workshop which held in USM.
actually i should reach by 8 but my daddy didn't woke me up until 7.45am my mummy realise that i still havent woke up.
my mummy had scolded my daddy for not waking me up. x]
i took a very short time in washing up and rush to USM.
our workshop was in Dewan Kuliah "U".
it's quite hard to find so it made me late for even more.
it was so embarrasing because i was the last one who reached.
my teacher has waited me for a long time i guess.
all of the PCGHS YE members had already gone in to the hall.
awww.. >.<
after some briefing..
we were got to have our breakfast which was subway cookies.
they was deliciuos but they're a bit too sticky and sticked all over my braces.
haha.

after we finish our breakfast..
we're devided in few groups.
PCGHS was grouped with Almanshoo
not very sure that whether i spell it correctly. it's a malay girls' school anyway.
we got to work together for the day.
our school is sponsor by Federal Express.
while the other school is sponsor by Agilent Technologies.
the advisors had taught us a lot about a YE company and their roles.
we had made some presentation and create a gift box to sell to our teachers.
but..
we just given a very short time to complete about 15 boxes.
that's why most of us failed.
haha.
we got loss more than the profit.
the highest profit who made will get some prizes.
my group or my company was named as Art Store enterprise.
LOL
it's kinda lame.
i was play as the operating director.
but actually is nothing to do with the post as long as you finish the job that the MD asked to.
i had learned a lot through the workshop but it makes me feel tired and exhausted.
haha.
i met some friends like chien ming,chingy and jocel.
chien ming and mei ling had tumpang my car to get back home.
haha

that's all for the day.

*the food was nice. subway burger for lunch and big apple donuts for break. XD

0 comments: