Love Myspace Comments

Sunday, January 10, 2010

jarren's 5th super man birthday

I was invited to this little superman's 5th birthday last saturday.
our mickey was absent. kinda upset. :<
but anyhow, the party still went well.
I'll let the pictures do the talking.
the birthday boy jarren. he's finally 5! I dont know why he closed his eyes.
he's so cute. his third elder sis at the back, valerie

his favourite strawberry cake. *huhu. he korek all the strawberry away.
molly.
==
youngest elder sis of the birthday boy,denise barbecue-ing. I'm the super girl!

the new band! alicia plays well although she's not a piano player. *she's the eldest sis of the birthday boy.molly said it's jarren's island. a group photo of us. denise,I,jarren the super man,yih sein,valerie happy birthday Jarren!mickey ? (:

♥kisskiss♥

0 comments: