Love Myspace Comments

Sunday, January 17, 2010

may God bless them

well, I was planning to post something which is really random and meaningless.
but after I knew about the news, I felt upset and my hand can't continue typing something which is happy.
I wasn't in penang this morning, my brother told me a few chung ling boys were dead.
I don't believe, cause I always heard rumors.
so normally I doubt it.
until now, I read the news,I see the news.. I started to feel scare and upset.
darling hazell influenced me, I'm on the phone with her and she cried non-stop.
the sadness is then infect me.
goshhh,
God can You please bless them ?
can You bring them back ?
even though i don't know them,
but many of them are interactors..
especially for brendon, hope your stamina is good enough to swim back,
or any anonymous fisherman bring u back.
I hate seperation like this.
just like my darling Emma, who gonna leave me, leave penang, leave everyone..very soon.
for the people who dead.
I know, God's finger touch them, and they just slept.
it matters not how a man dies, but how he lives.

EVERYONE PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM.
R.I.P. JASON, GOD WILL BRING YOU TO A BETTER PLACE.






p/s: I'm still on the phone with my darling hazell, pls stop crying, brendon will be safe.


kisskiss

0 comments: