Love Myspace Comments

Friday, January 15, 2010

randomness

I'm.. errr I got angry to my daddy today.
reason ? he didn't bring me to where I wanted to take my dinner, so I got angry, I'm pek chek and I stayed at home.
Lonely man.
so I started to blog while waiting for the McDelivery.
by the wayyy, I'm on the phone with darling hazell. (:
koala bear? from teacher poh,my physics tuition teacher.
and.. today I clean up my messy table and I found this......
my secret friend!!! Ian Khoh.
I guess I treated him well. no ? coconut sorbet ? from pacific west.
hmmm...the taste like..coconut plus lamb. didn't know why.
and it's kinda expensive too!
what a lame ice-cream which taste very weird.
*haha.
but it actually come with the real coconut shell!
adore hello kitty. profile editor *I'm a cancer baby,eric ang as well.

a little bit of camwhore with my brother. kacau kacau when he's doing chinese calligraphy.with my grandma's spec.spot cleo!before I hang out with sayang. *xoxo

kisskiss

0 comments: