Love Myspace Comments

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Avenged Sevenfold

Awww..this is what I want share today..I love Avenged Sevenfold..They rock!!They are born to be perfect musician especially the guitarist.Im in love with this band nowadays,I enjoy listening their music!!I love them soooooooooooooo much!

I"ll share about their background..Avenged Sevenfold also named as A7X..They are american rock band from orange country,California formed in 1999.They have achieved mainstream success with their 2005 album "City of Evil".
According to my research, The band's name is a reference to the Book of Genesis in the Bible,Genesis 4:24.

They have 5 members currently.The main singer,M.Shadows..He lead vocals and able to play guitar,organ and keyboards.Secondly Zacky Vengeance,Synyster gate and Johnny Christ are guitarist..They play rhythm guitair,acoustic guitar,bass guitar and also backing vocal.Lastly The Rev. play as a drummer.

Songs introduce : Bat country,scream,unholy confession and afterlife.
Do try yourself on their music,im sure you love it too if you are interested in music.

Look at that,they are going CHAOS.



The main vocal =D

Additional,I dont like the tattoos on thier arms =D

0 comments: