Love Myspace Comments

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bio Lab

We went to Bio Lab for our Biology Peka,but then you can see what we did in the lab.

We did a great job by showing our inovative and creative skill on the skeleton with diffrent lab. apparatus where you can see from the pictures..We also named our grand new skeleton with respective nick hahaha..Furthermore our bio teacher Ms.Koo enjoyed it too..
First one,Arabian style skeleton.I made it!!

Ok,this is the second one..Horny style skeleton.Look at the finger and the hands.HAHAHA this one really made all of us laughed like crazy.
This is cocky style,with 2 red balls and 1 pipe to replace the men organ.

Me and Mr.Lem with our good friend,the skeleton.
My class monitor and also 1 of my good friend.He was the one who started this funny stuff with me..HAHAHA..
On the begining of the lesson,we were so serious on our experiment..And that is why people call me the biologist or bioking.See see,im adjusting the power lens for a clearer image on the eyepiece.

Lastly,funny picture of me..I don't know who snapped it..I knew this was very ugly but I wanted to share to my beloved friends =D

Don't be shocked..this is chung ling's student =D

0 comments: