Love Myspace Comments

Sunday, April 19, 2009

huimin ♥















last saturday after my BM tuition i went to pc fair and MCD for my dinner with friends. haha.
chia yin.aun weime. =)

the busy ann.


ann is busy for her pendrive. haha. it's cute !aun wei and e yingi had happy meal for my dinner !! XD i also ate sundae chocolate. that day i had MCD for my lunch and dinner. haha. don't ask me why. i just love it. i'm lovin it~


around 8.15, the guys got back to tuition and i meet up with my mummy for some groceries. i bought honey star and kellogg's frosties ! haha. i love cereal. XD


and i found thiss !!! meiji hello kittty !!awww.... i love hello kitty too !


there's so many thing i love. haha.

after that i saw something strange to me. a colourful insect. my mum told me it was poisonous as it's colourful. =.= who knows ??

these are some pictures when i waiting baby to ring me up before we both sleep. he called me around 2 cause he was playing game with my brother lee. ishh.yesterday, my dear daddy bought a watch for me. teehee. it's just a casual watch for me to wear to school.thanks dad!

0 comments: