Love Myspace Comments

Friday, April 3, 2009

Toyota Mini Car Show

Again we got nothing better to do,so we decided to play plasiticine by creating various type of cars during chemistry lesson.Hehehe


BM sports,Wolkswagen,and RX8

The models creater,Junmin and me.

I went to "cheng beng" afternoon with my family .The weather was really killing me,summore have to burn those "hell bank note" to my grandfather.I shooted a picture of my grandfather face,have a look and remember to say hello to him.

Secondly,my great grandfather..very handsome one..say hello to him also. =D

Sophia's father invite me to dinner with him after my tuition class wif sophia.At first i refused to,but then since he wanted to treat me so desperately,no choice I have to promise him..HAHAHA anyway thanks Mr.Lim for treating tonight's dinner.


Sophia's father..

Sophia..
Lastly,me..

0 comments: