Love Myspace Comments

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Examination

Facing my end year exam...I wish to get into A class next year but i didnt study hard..HAHA.."There is no free lunch in this world"..You have to fight for everything..Studying SEJARAH and this is the subject that i hate the most..always mentioning about Nabi NABI..do u think those are turth?I dont think so,BOOK of SEJARAH is written by human being,they can write whatever the like,even keep promoting their religion,Islam.


Ahem..miss my a bi bi so much !!Im so desperate to meet her...by the way thanks for her forgiveness..She knew what happened..I feel so proud to be together with her and Im sure that she will agree with me..SHE IS THE BEST!..

And lastly i wish to go back to my sifu's studio and i want to continue in my dance career..T.T


To be continue....