Love Myspace Comments

Saturday, October 18, 2008

have a nice day!






wahahaha !!!! Finally i finish my exam. So happy !! Gonna throw my books away and let my stress out. Once i finish my exam. I went back home and pop-ed to gurney again with momo. Then we met up our friends and sing !! It's been a really long time i didn't step in to redbox. We have a really fun time there. We saw loads of friends too.


all the gurls !After that, we had a nice movie. The House Bunny. It's a very nice moive and suit teenagers. Haha. A very nice comedy with loads of nice songs. Shouldn't miss this movie.
Friends !!Too bad for the day. i spoilt two shoes. =(( poor me. I got no choice and i gotta buy a new one. thank to my friends for accompany me. And .. finally i bought my jay's album! hahaha. During our dinner time, others went off and left momo, her boyfriend, nikki, her isaac, eric and me. We have a simple dinner together. This is the first time we have our dinner together. Quite enjoy the moment being together. XDXD
Thanks a lot to hubby for accompanying me cause he was tired and somemore get scolded by friends. Haha. He's always the best one! XOXO Back home at around 9something and my legs was hurt !! But still worth cause i really have a very nice time with my besties. I LOVE THEM !

0 comments: