Love Myspace Comments

Monday, October 20, 2008

happy birthday !

Woke up early in the morning and do nothing. Feel quite tired because I slept late last night. Exam finished really got nothing to do and I feel bored all the time. Walking around and just eat this and that. After my cousin went off, I started to study for my IIE but actually I didn't. I just take my book and walking around. LMAO.

Time pass so fast. It's time to prepare for my exam and have a small celebration with Alex the birthday boy! Once I reached CES, I was a little nervous cause I haven't been there for a very long time. I was so happy that Mr. Dany is still there! I thought he has gone to further study as he has said so during EG2 last time. Mr. Dany called me N-G- Hui Min. He don't even know how to pronounce my NG. Kind of dissapointed cause he's a phonetics pro. Haha. I saw many new teachers in the staff room.. but not Ziggy! Where did my Ziggy go??? I don't care bout that cause i thought he was absent. So i just wait to get into the classroom. It's a listening test. While waiting for the exam starts, Vincent sat beside me. =DD The exam is quite easy actually. The sound recording is exactly like Dany's sound! Haha. I waited daddy to fetch me for around 30minutes. Gosh. Dany keep perli-ing me that my parents have forgotten about me. Haha. He's still that naughty.

Later on, my daddy reached and we go and fetch Hazell to Flame. On the way to Flame, we bought a black forest cake for Alex but he din't know about that. Luckily we reach earlier then him, we passed the cake to the waitress and ask her to take it out at around 8.30pm. After that, we waited for Alex and the others. Vincent and Zhi Guo reached and followed by Jo. I was so happy that Jo came. We have a very wonderful time and jokes with each other. Too bad that Zhi Guo have to get back early cause he sneaked out.
Suddenly, me and Jo took the cake out and Alex was a little surprise. Haha! We sang aloud the birthday song. He seems touch. XD. After we finish our cake, my papa, Vincent fetch us back and crapped at Haze's house. The first time we saw Hikki and she's over active. Everyone of us get at least at kiss from her. Lmao.
Then we get into her room and talk again. And I don't know why, suddenly my papa want Alex to take off his pants. Haha. we tried hard but didn't sucess. We gave him some choices. He choose to let us make up on him. WOW! Haha.
he looks so gay anyway. XD

that's how we end for the day. =DD

Happy 17th Birthday Alex!


After that, papa fetch me back home. And that time, I asked him about Ziggy. I got a very bad news and good news. Bad news is my Ziggy maybe will be blind ! but the good news is.. he is recovering soon! I'm so happy to hear bout that. I hope he'll fully recover and come back to CES again. *cross finger.*

0 comments: