Love Myspace Comments

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Studying


Haha..we studied together last friday..I taught her science while im doing my add maths revision..i had no GUTS to go into her house..because im afraid to meet her brother and her grandma LOL..I was wondering what would happen when her brother saw I was together with her sister..so at last we decided to study beside the swimming pool..is quite nice and comfortable..=D..maybe next time i will move away my fear to face her family >.<.. And here..is our picture..tang tang tang tang...~!~!



hmmm.. concentrate on your study..

I'm teaching her science..

3 comments:

CC said...

You 2 reli studying?

Makes me wonder... LOL...

Hazeyy. ___xoxo said...

ohhhh! u teach her science with calculator. Anywayy im the photographer! =P

we stay in love said...

LOL yea we did study la..she doing her SC revision and im doing add maths exercise =p