Love Myspace Comments

Sunday, October 5, 2008

sunday, 8days to go.




last night on phone with hubby until his phone out of credit again. haha. woke up early in the morning and do nothing. chit-chating with my best butt, haze =D and edit my blog. i have a boring sunday with all my stupiak books!




i started with this. SCIENCE.
but too bad, i don't really study. i keep thinking what to do after my pmr, walking all around my room. bla bla bla. maybe i was too boring, i took these out.




1st day


2nd day






3rd day4th daymerdeka !







ahhha ! later on haze rang me. i only realise that i've forgotten his birthday! ahh! i'm so sorry. anyway,, still happy belated birthday, zheyi. =DD

went tuition again around 3.45pm. last tuition !! wahahaha. after that, reloaded my phone and sent some credit for hubby. i become a book worm again. the exam is only 8days to go. god ! bless me! i'm bored and i hav drawn these on my table. haha. i really miss him a lot.

0 comments: