Love Myspace Comments

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Feel free.

hmm..

feel so free yesterday so i had a nice breakfast with my family at sg. tiram.
later on we went sunshine to get some stuff for baking cakes.
ahaha.
i wanna bake a cake.
but when i got back to home i felt so tired so i didn't bake anymore.
rest at home and went to queens with mummy.
my bro went queens by himself for madagascar 2. LOL
he love being alone and shop in queens.
=.=
we saw linda chung there.
she's kinda tall and pretty.
then we had our dinner at wong kok.
saw my butt Haze. XD
and some friends..
haha.
he's actually there too.
but too bad i didn't meet him.=(
but my bro did !
ahaha.
that's the end of my day =D
kind of boring.
haha.


she's quite tiny cause my bro was standing too far away.


p/s:miss him. muackssss. xoxo

0 comments: