Love Myspace Comments

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

with his parents.

finally i'm back.
feel so tiring.
haha.
just now i have went to his mummy's shop.
his mummy is so nice !
she purposely fetch me from my house to town..
the bad guy eric left only his mummy and me.
and he went Queensbay with jian and sophia
i felt go guilty cause i just bought two shirts from her.
lol.
so paisehhh.
but i'll ask my mummy to go again.
=D
then she fetched me to a aunty's house and correct some clothes that her customer asked.
and she fetch me back to her house to meet my hubby's daddy there.
lol
his daddy said wanna go "visit" his daughter who working in Queensbay.
cause she's going to stop working soon.
we ate something simple there.
haha.
this is the first time i went out with his parents without him.
it's fun !
i got more opportunity to know my hubby and his family more.
haha.

1 comments:

♥ ang's world said...

u are so nervous ler!
lol!