Love Myspace Comments

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tiring Morinng

what a tiring morning!
totally can't sleep well last night.
i woke up at five and din't continue sleeping anymore.
urghhh...
around 7, i try to wake my hubby up cause he asked me to do so.
he got a pratical session this early morning.
too bad, i used about half an hour to wake him up..
and he din't give me a lovely good morning.
he just keep asking me to sleep and stop waking him up.
i knew, he started to get angry.
alright, i stopped.
i text him almost every five minutes.
i don't wan't him to be late.
around seven something, i stopped doing everything.
i stared at the window.
suddenly he texted me...
A bi bi sorry, i've scolded you just now.
i said nvm..
he replied..
I scold you a ??
phew~
what's going onn ?
LOL
he's so.....dot dot dot.
i'm kind of.. speechless.
ahhaha
My dear,
i won't get angry even if you really scold me.
sometimes i will scold you also right ?
who want to be interrupt by people while theyy sleep ?
=D





with love,
huimin. xoxo

0 comments: