Love Myspace Comments

Saturday, December 20, 2008

it's fun.. very good morning =)

ahaha.
last morning was a interesting morning.
=)
woke up early in the morning and went to market to have my breakfast with friends.
wow!
it's my first time in the market.
haha.
after that,, we went to dany's house for squash with vince,fang,phei,jessica,hao,little gay quin.
*have i forgetten anyone ? LOL sorry if i did*
i din't play squash before.
lol.
not even touch the racket ???
dany and hao played first..
follow by jessica and me ??
urghhh....
jessica tried her hard best to teach me i guess ..
lol.
and she gave up.
she asked dany to teach me..
awwww.....
it'll be a little bit pressure if he teach me.
but he didn't want.
lol.
he ask my daddy to teach me.
hmmmm.....
too bad..
i'm so bad in aiming..
i always can't catch the ball.
lol.
it took sometime for him to teach me.
luckily i learnt a little bit.
it's quite tiring actually.
then i took a rest there.
others continue playing.
then we went swimming !
haha.
i love to swim !
dany's mother join us too..
haha
she's nice.
but she dare not to swim.
it's her first time in swimming pool. =)
she went off after a while.
we continue "swimming" in the water.
should be play i think.
=p
the morning was really cold.
phew~
we went up to dany's house to take a bath.
and...
it's so surprise that the house dany staying was ximing's old house!
faint...
haha.
they planned to have lunch with dany but i didn't
so i went off after i bath.
hmmm...
after i back home.......
my dear hubby is back too !!!!!!
haha.
i felt vry touching.
i don't know why.
it's kinda stupid being like that ?
haha
but i just felt very very very happy he came back.
i miss him a lot these few days.
tried to go find him but din't see anyone.
but i saw xiao kai, ter yi and wei jian !
haha.





*end*

0 comments: