Love Myspace Comments

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

happy new year 2009 !

hmmmm....
went to hubby's house today at about lunch time.
lol.
aunty cooked.
although some i don't eat but tasty!
teehee.
then tatt and amanda came.
followed by ah hou.
and.. i got a new friend !
she's amanda.
ahha.
they keep perli-ing that she's short.
XD
after that hooiLing fetch eric and me to queensbay for movie.
*lee said treat me eat. XD*
so i had something more expensive but nice.
lamb chop.
hehe
we watched bedtime stories.
hmmm..
not so nice actually.
lol
after that i had a piece of cake.
from lee.
tsk tsk.
thanksss.
i shared with my dearest.
haha.
and he loves it.
we saw the cake of the month.
"hazel cheese"
so we thought about hazell.
and lee rang her.
she came to find us!
urghh miss her bitch.
XD
after that everyone waited my parents with me outside.
lol
thanks them a lot.
i have a happy new year.

1 comments:

Ms. Amanda said...

nice to meet u too hui min...
but u r tall..
kakazzz~